Being in a western world I always have fear will our kids go in the different path? But I know everything is almighty’s planning! He knows the best. But taking some baby steps is also necessary to live in this competitive world al hamdulilah!! When babyA was 9 months old We got an opportunity to move to this land of opportunities. Looking at the festive celebrations ON mode i felt we should do something to keep our kids on track from young age. So started exploring activities suitable to do during the infant age. Being in a muslimah blogger group got an opportunity to hear about the Lunarjoybox through one of the mommy bloggers. Hajj being our next event wanted to try them. Loved the concept and wanted to order for babyA this season. But Al hamdulilah they contacted me to do a review on this product. This is so cool right? Al hamdulilah!!
What is Lunarjoybox?
Lunarjoybox is an online subscription service that helps kids learn, share and celebrate Muslim events in a fun way through a boxful of creative and educational goodies, so that American Muslim kids can be confident about their Muslim identity. I too feel it’s important for One to be proud and to practise Islam in a positive way. Currently, Lunarjoybox have boxes for Ramadan, Eid and Hajj for kids aged 0-8 years, which are customizable for age and gender. Lunar Joy Box makes the best gifts for the kids to learn more about the Religion and the reason to celebrate eid. Al hamdulilah for that concept.
Why is Lunarjoybox standing special from their competitors?
We have thousands of subcription boxes these days but I could say this stands special because this service is the first in introducing muslim holiday boxes. As told earlier this can be customized based on the age of the kids and gender. And the box will contain goodies based on the current muslim holiday. Such set of activities definitely help in gross motor skills & cognitive skills development.
What’s inside this box?
This season is Hajj so to review about this season box we received the Hajj subscription box.
1. A story book on “Let’s learn 5 pillars of Islam.
2. A nativity scene of Hajj to create with mosaic art.
3. Stickers on eid ul adha 3 in number. 1 for the kid(owner) and the other two in a goodie bag so the kid can share it with her/his friends.
4. Colouring book on Hajj
5. Fridge magnet.
6. Welcome note cum Hajj Mubarak Card
My views on this Hajj activity box
- It’s difficult to get books on Islam for kids these days. I know its available in the market but many parents don’t know about it much. They get story books available in the market which is common. But according to me only through books and activities we can introduce simple meaningful concepts to this age group. An Islamic principle book in the box is a big Yes from Me!!
- Creativity native scene has foam stickers and they have to reproduce the scene with the help of the stickers. Peeling the foam stickers and placing on the scene builds the concentration and coordination skills of the toddler. Al hamdulilah for thinking about this activity.
- Teaching about sharing is difficult in this age. When we meet parents in parties the only complaint I hear about is kids don’t share. But Islam s main principle is sharing things. So sharing the stickers with friends will help the kid understand the need to share. Al hamdulilah
- Colouring book with crayons. This is perfect for my colouring addict baby!! She can colour, stick and do activities on this colouring book. I really love this book too.
- A fridge magnet. It’s like a souvenir. So whenever my daughter sees this in future she can think or question more about this particular holiday in shaa allah
How to purchase them?
Lunar joy box can be purchased online at www.lunarjoybox.com. They are currently running 3 events Ramadan, Eid and Hajj. So in their website you can subscribe either to all the three events or 1 based on your choice. The pricing is based on the subcription. It starts from 29.99$. Shipping is free if you are opting a standard one. It’s currently available for American muslims as it’s a small shop team. In shaa allah when they grow they can plan for international customers. Let’s pray almighty for the sister to grow in this sector in shaa allah
This is a type of Do it your self kind so the kid will be away from screentime and concentrate more on the activities. In the same time they learn about Islam al hamdulilah
It’s a big Yes from Me!!
Final Verdict on Hajj Subscription box
Lunarjoybox is an holiday-activity-based subscription learning box for children at home. This is the best combination of many books, activities, puzzles curated age wise. It helps to keep your child be engaged, have fun and learn at the same time.
LUNARJOYBOX is an answer to your question How to Get Your Children Away from TV and Learn about Islam? Also, you can consider this as a Best Eid Gift for Kids!!!
Buy Lunarjoybox online for 3 events Subscription at just 79.99$. 2 events subscription at just 59.99$ and 1 event subscription at 29.99$.
Its very simple to acquire the joy subscribe, customise your box and checkout!! You will receive the gift within 2 weeks time
To know more about them follow them at www.instagram.com/lunarjoybox