Welcome to my FIRST post of 2018-Goal planning post for 2018! I am really excited that you have hopped in to read this special post of mine. Since December, I have made it mandatory to write my monthly Goals as it’s really difficult for me to work on daily basis without planning. So with the Planning, I am accountable and when looking back I will know if I am doing my things right.
To know about the December month Goal you can click here!
So how did December Goals Go?
- Concentrate on Health- Alhamdulilah trying to eat healthy but I was unable to concentrate on workouts as we are in the 18th month regression stage.
- Build a Strong Relationship with Almighty- I failed here as I wasn’t able to read a juz per day as decided. In shaa allah will plan better which is feasible for now. Taking baby steps is really good.
I am breaking down my categories into 5 areas:
Religious; Parenting; Family; Alizehmysoul blog and Learning a new art.
I want to build a strong relationship with Almighty,
- So to Pray 5 times a day with full concentration In shaa allah
- memorise a surah a day.
- Try to read a page from Hadith with meaning.
- I am Planning to concentrate this month with simple play-based learning.
- Try to involve her in making the bed. You might laugh but she loves helping me so she can pull the sheet, arranging the pillows etc.
I need to work on this. My motive is going to be “Do It on the Spot”. A task to be done whenever need arises. With a toddler around my home will be spread with toys, balls, spoons, etc. So whenever I cross the spot clean it then and there so I can relax.
Have No Laundry to fold the next day
Have to go through the stuffs and donate them In shaa allah as we feel the more we donate, more the Gratitude behaviour grows within you.
Read stories and speak lot as a family
Alizehmysoul Blog Goal:
- December was good in terms of writing. In shaa allah have to plan quality articles this month.
- Have to collaborate with a blogger to exchange a guest post or two.
- Link up my articles.
Learn a New Skill:
After babyA I started taking photographs. So In shaa allah I am going to capture a special moment or anything which amazes me and make an album of it. In shaa allah I will become a skilled photographer:p
I don’t know If I would be able to complete all of these and I haven’t planned things before babyA but doing now just because of babyA’s presence in my life. It might be a simple thing for you but it’s a huge list for me and In shaa allah as planned I will have to work on it.
Please do encourage me and if you really wish you can join our journey too by sharing your plan for the month January! Come let’s begin a well planned fun filled Winter Season!
Welcome to the Monthly Goals Blog Hop! Do you plan your month ahead? Have you anything in particular that your looking forward to this month? Is there anything in your life that needs focus? Kids, family, self… what is your motivation?
This blog hop and link up is to help you make new friends and find a partner to stay accountable to. Every month, a group of us get together to write our monthly goals. This helps us stay connected, accountable as well as inspire other moms to know how we do it all.
This month the participating blogs are:
Jeddah Mom – Confident Parenting | Deliberate Motherhood
Mommy’s Next step
Alizeh My Soul