We went to a mall nearby where they have a small playarea. They had a small slide over there and babyA being small i didn’t think she could climb the slide. When she did everyone gave me a strange look but i loved her spirit and started to film it and enjoyed the spirit in her with pride. Later when I came back home and sat back and analyzed why did I enjoy it, i came up with a list. So now I am going to share why a child should be allowed to climb the slide.
1. A child can climb the slide only when they put in their complete strength and energy. Its a form of being active and a form of exercise. And a person cannot climb to the top just like that. It needs complete determination and energy and self motivation ofcourse.
2. As i said climbing the top cannot happen without will power and self motivation. To reach the top the child will analyse and find out a way to reach the top. Hence creativity is kindled in the child. The gross motor skills also play a keyrole.
3. A child cannot reach the top in the first attempt so here the kid is able to learn the concepts of failure and success. The kid is able to learn how to accept failures positively and pile up the confidence within to transfer the failures as stepping stones to grab success finally.
4. The child is able to learn how to achieve the goal and what are ways necessary to achieve the goal.
5. The child is able to trust him/her. And also learns how to solve a problem.
These are the ways which i figured out. If you agree with me please do share with us why do you feel its necessary for a child to climb a slide or any other sport or game that looks apparently large for the age!! Do share if you like this article.