We happened to visit aquarium twice with babyA and she enjoyed both the trips and I wanted to continue the memory within her in some form. So when I happened to check the list of best toddlers series I happened to check this book. Such a wonderful book to introduce the crab, octopus, shipwreck, dolphins and so on. And as I expected she was able to enjoy the colourful stuffs in the book. This is a must read book now when we are bored as she brings and give it to me.
What I Loved about this book?
- Lovely illustration [Simple words and introduction of characters in a wonderful manner as well as enjoyable way]
- It is a great base for the sea creatures.
- It is helping to create a guessing game with the baby and builds the excitement within them
- It has taught babyA to relate when we take to the store to show the live crab market.
- It also has introduced little other stuff like ball, fishes, a complete coral reef to the toddlers in a wonderful playful way.
We also play hide and seek within the home to explore the home and introduce the concepts within home in a playful manner.
Like the little crab our little BabyA is exploring our home and finds out her mumma and papa in the home. She enjoys playing hide and seek and we are so obsessed with the concept of Sea that we have whales, dolphins inside the home. :p
You can purchase the book here and I do highly recommend the book !!